This Tuscan Chunky Tomato Vegetable Soup is so easy to make and so delicious. It’s great on a cool day and makes enough for the next day or to freeze.
Tuscan Chunky Tomato Vegetable Soup
Author: Diane Falcone
Recipe type: Vegetable Soup
Serves: 6 Servings
This is an easy-to-make and delicious hearty vegetable soup.
- 1 32 oz carton Beef Broth
- 1 14.5 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 14.5 oz cans Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup medium shell pasta
- 1 16 oz bag frozen Tuscan style vegetables
- In a large pot break up stewed tomatoes in their juice.
- Add diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, beef broth, Tuscan vegetables and pasta.
- Simmer on medium heat for 20-30 minutes until pasta is cooked and vegetables are tender.