Thai Sesame Noodles With Tofu and Vegetables
Author: Diane Falcone
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 2 Servings
This is a healthy and delicious Thai noodle recipe. Feel free to substitute whatever protein you like in place of the tofu.
- 5 oz rice noodles, broken in half
- ¼ Cup water
- 1 14 oz pkg Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- ½ zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced thin
- ¾ cup Wildtree Thai Sesame Sauce
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
- Cut tofu into ¾" pieces.
- Heat water in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When water is hot add tofu and cook for 5 minutes, turning to brown on both sides.
- Add vegetables and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles and sauce and combine.
- Continue cooking until heated through.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe can also be made with other proteins of your choice such as chicken or shrimp.