Easy Black Bean Soup
This is an easy, healthy and delicious black bean soup recipe.. It makes a large quantity and freezes well.
- Pressure Cooker or Slow Cooker
- For Instant Pot using pressure cooker
- Place all of the ingredients in the Instant Pot.. Stir to combine.
- Set the Instant Pot to Soup and cook until done. Do a manual pressure release.
- For the slow cooker
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook 4-5 hours on high.
- To finish and serve
- Garnish with sliced avocado, green onions, or a dollop of Greek or vegan yogurt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!